|Mr. Michael Fekete
- Teaches: Grade 6 Homeroom & Language Arts & Grade 7 Social Studies
- Began teaching at St. Mary’s in 2012
- Master in Teaching from The Evergreen State College.
- My hobbies include bicycle riding, visiting museums and watching baseball.
- I like St. Mary’s because of the caring staff and respectful students.
|Mrs. Betty Taucher
- Teaches: Grade 6-8 Religion.
- Began teaching at St. Mary’s in 2002.
- Bachelor of History and Secondary Education from Cleveland State University. My minor was political science.
- My hobbies include poetry, the Beatles, Star Trek, teddy bears, astronomy, reading, and baking (especially cookies). I dabble at calligraphy and do puzzles and like to play chess and card games.
- I like St. Mary’s because it feels like family. We are grounded in faith and service to our students, and we work with and for that purpose. I know I can count on anyone here to help me when I need it. I can put religion into any subject; it is a ministry to me, and I enjoy it very much.
|Mrs. Ruthann Novogurski
- Teaches: Grade 7 Language Arts and 7-8 Social Studies
- Began teaching at St. Mary’s in 1999
- Bachelor of Science from Cleveland State University
- My hobbies include reading, sewing, and traveling the United States.
- I like St. Mary’s because of the sense of community from students, parents and staff!
|Mrs. Laura Brogan
- Teaches: Grade 6-8 Science
- Began teaching at St. Mary’s in 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Education from Cleveland State University
- My hobbies include spending time with my family, reading and traveling.
- I like St. Mary’s because this is my home. My two daughter’s attended St. Mary’s and because of the nurturing and supportive staff. I am truly blessed to be a part of it.
|Mrs. Severina Antos
- Teaches: 6 – 8 Math
- Began teaching in 2005 at St. Paschal Baylon School
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics from John Carroll University
- Master of Arts in Secondary Mathematics Education from Ursuline College
- My hobbies include reading, listening to music, and attending my children’s extracurricular activities
- I love St. Mary’s because it is a true family community. All the parents, students and staff, are so welcoming and open. I am very excited to be able to be a part of this family
|Mrs. Catherine McDonnell
- Teaches: Grade 8 Language Arts, Grade 6-8 Spanish
- Began teaching at St. Mary’s in 2013.
- Masters in Education from Kent State University.
- My hobbies include reading, scrapbooking, & puzzles.
- I like St. Mary’s because St. Mary’s is so welcoming.