|Mrs. Deborah Hunt Learning Disability Teacher
- Began teaching at St. Mary’s in 2004
- Bachelor of Art in Elementary Education from Heidelberg College
- Masters in Curriculum/Instruction: Mild/Moderate Intervention from Cleveland State University
- My hobbies include quilting, attending daughters’ musical events and book sales.
- I like St. Mary’s because of the student’s motivation to learn and the teachers/parents support.
|Mrs. Peggy Hill Speech Therapist
- Began teaching at St. Mary’s in 2002
- Bachelors in Speech and Hearing as well as a Masters in Speech Pathology from Cleveland State University.
- Hobbies include: decorating, thrift shopping, gardening, walking, crocheting & crafting.
- I love working at St. Mary’s because of the incredible staff, fantastic kids and supportive parents.
|Mr. John Reno Psychologist
|Mrs. Gayle Riess Learning Disability Teacher
- Began teaching at St. Mary’s in 2007
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication from Bowling Green State University
- Elementary Education Certificate from Lake Erie College
- My hobbies include reading, gardening, and spending time with my family.
- I like St. Mary’s because of the faith based education and family-like atmosphere among the teachers, students and parents.
|Mrs. Roberta Simpkins Administrative Coordinator